Tuesday 17 January 2012

Crystal Saga Wings

Crystal Saga Upgrade Wings List

Q : Where can i get the wings?

A : All players will get their wings on level 20 after finished a quest that needs to be done. There's no chance that there will be a player that didn't get their wings.

Q : What's the material for upgrading wings?
A : Wings can be upgraded by using Heroic Wings and Ethereal Wings .


Q : Where can i get Heroic Wings and Ethereal Wings?

A : Heroic Wings can be obtained from Dungeons, Wishing Well (rarely) and from Events when there's an event. As for Ethereal Wings only obtainable from Item Mall / Cash Shop or from Events.


Q : Which Dungeons that drops Heroic Wings?

A : Almost all of the Dungeons dropped it. Here are the list of the Dungeons :
  • Revenant's Vault for Level 30+ (Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode)
  • Blood Coliseum for Level 45+ (Hard Mode)
  • Sacrificial Relics for Level 55+ (Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode)
  • Killer's Den for Level 65+ (All Mode)
  • Psychodelica for Level 75+ (All Mode)

Q : What are the list for upgrading wings?

A : Wings is the most challenging upgrade because you can get the Heroic Wings from Dungeons and it has a very very very long step to reach the top. Here are the list for upgrading wings :
  • Glowing Wings I - IV (Needs 4 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Extreme Glowing Wings I - IV (Needs 4 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Ultimate Glowing Wings I - IV (Needs 4 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Angel Wings I - V (Needs 6 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Extreme Angel Wings I - V (Needs 6 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Ultimate Angel Wings I - V (Needs 6 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Dual Angel Wings I - VI (Needs 10 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Extreme Dual Angel Wings I - VI (Needs 10 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Ultimate Dual Angel Wings I - VI (Needs 10 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Fire Wings I - VII (Needs 12 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Extreme Fire Wings I - VII (Needs 12 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Ultimate Fire Wings I - VII (Needs 12 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Demigod Wings I - VIII (Needs 15 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Extreme Demigod Wings I - VIII (Needs 15 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Ultimate Demigod Wings I - VIII (Needs 15 Heroic Wings each attempt)
  • Angel Lord Wings I - VII (Needs 13 Ethereal Wings each attempt)
  • Extreme Angel Lord Wings I - VII (Needs 13 Ethereal Wings each attempt)
  • Ultimate Angel Lord Wings I - VII (Needs 13 Ethereal Wings each attempt)
Well for every higher level of your wings, it's getting harder for it to success when upgrading it.  Are there no more higher wings than the Angel Lord Wings? Well... There is!! But don't know for sure what are the needs. For those who want those wings, i wish u good luck !

    No comments:

    Post a Comment